TDG Interactive Online Training
ICC has been helping companies comply with Dangerous Goods Regulations for over 25 years and we are proud to extend our training services through the internet.
Our comprehensive interactive online training courses lower your operating costs and enable employees to learn anytime and anywhere.
When using ICC's online training system you receive these benefits:
- No travel costs of trainees and instructors
- No time away from the company's core activities
- Trainees learn at their own pace, at an opportune time
- The subject matter is taught the same way to all trainees
- Trainee status and statistics easily available to supervisor
- Training certificate issued upon successful completion
- Up-to-date reference at all times
Length: ~4 hours
Ground transportation of dangerous goods is the most common way of shipping dangerous goods. Canadian regulations require shippers, carriers and handlers to meet strict requirements. Some of these requirements also apply to sea, air or in transit shipments.There are a variety of special cases, exemptions or exceptions. How does one manage it all?